We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you:
• Sign up to our Membership
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us..
We use the information you give us in the following:
• To email you with news and information about IMPA and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
•To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, joining our campaign.
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell,rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by IMPA when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk
and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.
• IMPA uses well-recognised and proven technology for data security and use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support. • Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of passwords, protect the collected information.
• We use a number of external web services on our
site to display content within our web pages. For
example, to display video we use YouTube. As
with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these
sites, or external domains, from collecting
information on your use of the content we embed
on our site.